Terms and Conditions
Rowan Tree Care Terms & Conditions
- Consultations will be conducted by the company’s certified arborist or designee.
- Consultations require a paid $75 non-refundable fee, which can be included in a 10% proposal acceptance to schedule work. Fee waiver is at the discretion of the company.
- Estimates are formally presented as “Proposal,” are negotiable at the discretion of the company, and are good for 30 days. Extensions are available on request, but are subject to market demand.
- Scheduled work requires a 10% non-refundable down payment. Work scheduling is based on a first come first serve basis, but will be triaged based on emergency conditions and company discretion.
- Partial or full payment is due by the end of the first day of residential work as negotiated according to projected project duration or company up front expense. Commercial and government payments will be due as contracted. Unpaid accounts are subject to market interest.
- Primary work cancellations are subject to an additional 15% fee.
- Company is insured and will manage any liability claim at our discretion.
- Company will take reasonable care to safeguard lawns, other trees, landscaping plants, and décor. Damage repair is negotiable, but concerns are encouraged to be addressed before work begins.
- Future results from pruning, removals, and stump grinding are not guaranteed. Customers’ opportunity for prepayment, full, and final review of Rowan Tree Care work is guaranteed.